1. Your press release is too long.
2. You're targeting the wrong people or publications.
3. Your story isn't newsworthy enough.
4. You didn't include your contact info.
Should you use press release distribution services?
Johny (John-Erik) Krahbichler is an exhibition specialist at Soliton Solutions and an experienced tech-journalist. Mr. Krahbichler's main expertise lies is in the consumer electronics industry as well as business & marketing strategy.
Currently Johny is using his experience from covering trade shows such as the CES to work with trade show exhibition marketing.
- Press Releases2020.11.11Medtech Focused Intellectual Property Advisors KIPA Adapt to Bolster International Business Relationships Amidst Corona Pandemic
- Press Releases2020.11.10Press Release: Dispense Hemp Your Resource For Starting A Marijuana Dispensary in California
- Marketing & PR2020.11.09Holographic Mist / Fog Wall Projector For Trade Shows
- Trade Show News2020.09.25How To Restore An Old And Worn Trade Show Booth