There are many reasons to distribute your press release via Soliton solutions PR
- We directly reach out to thousands of relevant journalists
- Your release will be featured in several press release directories
- We get great results
Above is an example of a recent release we published that was featured in over 581 different media outlets ranging from Market watch to NBC and FOX.
Getting good results when distributing a press release is incredibly difficult, you're sending a full page of text to a journalist that gets hundreds of emails per day. Getting them to pay attention to your release over the other hundreds is an art we have mastered.
Soliton Solutions can help you write a compelling press release and then get it out there regardless of what niche or country you are targeting. Or if you have already written a release we can optimize it and distribute it.
Other press release distribution services will only send your release to about 60 different outlets, and they are often not targeted based on your specific category. This leads to subpar results and is often a waste of money. Our clients are always happy with their results.
You can check out our directory to see which releases we have previously written.
Johny (John-Erik) Krahbichler is an exhibition specialist at Soliton Solutions and an experienced tech-journalist. Mr. Krahbichler's main expertise lies is in the consumer electronics industry as well as business & marketing strategy.
Currently Johny is using his experience from covering trade shows such as the CES to work with trade show exhibition marketing.
- Press Releases2022.05.18Press Release: Alien-Inspired Doogee S98 Pro Rugged Phone’s Price & Launch Date Revealed
- Press Releases2022.05.01Press Release: Doogee S98 Pro Set To Hit The Market In Early June With Thermal Imaging and Alien-Inspired Design
- Press Releases2022.04.26Press Release: Staymed Mixer Allows For On Demand Creation of A-Concentrate From Powder Tailored For Patients Needs
- Press Releases2022.04.26Press Release: GOTH GF releases new single called “Excuses”.