CES 2020 Media Trailblazers recruits journalists who have never attended the show or are relatively new to CES. Media should cover technology, business or a relevant CES technology topic or marketplace. The program provides this emerging group of journalists with a chance to attend CES.
In its second year, the program will award emerging journalists and media outlets with travel and accommodations for CES 2020.
Selected participants will receive information to help maximize their time at CES, including tips to navigate the show floor and discover newsworthy content. Access to special events and exclusive opportunities with CES executives will also be granted, in addition to travel and accommodations.
HOW: Media can self-nominate or be nominated by a peer or superior. The following requirements must be met to be considered for the program:
- Less than three years working at current media outlet.
- Less than three times attending CES.
- Covers technology, business or a relevant CES topic.
- Must share three relevant pieces of work.
- Must be able to attend CES Media Days and CES 2020.
- At least one of the Media Days (January 5-6, 2020).
- At least two days of CES 2020 (January 7-10, 2020).
- Media outlet must meet CES media credential requirements.
WHEN: The nomination period closes Sept. 27, 2019. A panel will select media to participate in the program. CTA is committed to making CES and the wider tech industry welcoming and inclusive for all. The CES Media Trailblazers class of 2020 will be announced at CES Unveiled New York.
Johny (John-Erik) Krahbichler is an exhibition specialist at Soliton Solutions and an experienced tech-journalist. Mr. Krahbichler's main expertise lies is in the consumer electronics industry as well as business & marketing strategy.
Currently Johny is using his experience from covering trade shows such as the CES to work with trade show exhibition marketing.
- Press Releases2022.05.18Press Release: Alien-Inspired Doogee S98 Pro Rugged Phone’s Price & Launch Date Revealed
- Press Releases2022.05.01Press Release: Doogee S98 Pro Set To Hit The Market In Early June With Thermal Imaging and Alien-Inspired Design
- Press Releases2022.04.26Press Release: Staymed Mixer Allows For On Demand Creation of A-Concentrate From Powder Tailored For Patients Needs
- Press Releases2022.04.26Press Release: GOTH GF releases new single called “Excuses”.